Welcome to %s forums

A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

BIRDS!

Don’t know where to say something? Drop it here! This is the “everything else” section
Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Re: BIRDS!

Post by Falcon »

WOW SO CUTE
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

IgneousCroc
Pronouns: surprise me!

Post by IgneousCroc »

Bullfinch wrote: February 26th, 2024, 7:18 pm WOAH! New bird get!

Thats super cool they look like awesome little guys! Apparently these guys winter in my area but ive never seen them.. and i understand the feeling of telling everyone to look at a bird to little response :pensive:
Figured all the other birds in this thread have little cards so i made our friend the black redstart one ^_^
AW you drew it so cute, I love it!!!
I can relate... I never see 90% of the Local Birds in my Bird guide, its a bit of a shame... Of course I adore pigeons and starlings, but its like im missing most of what nature has to offer for me!
:aro: this dragon :dr_green: runs on ginger ale :ace:

synthcrow
Pronouns:

Post by synthcrow »

BIRD!!!!
yeah there's a lot of birds that only live in specific habitats or are generally a bit shy. there's supposed to be rooks here during the summer but I've never seen one
it/its | xie/xer | pfp by crowtaur

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

acetylcholine
Pronouns:

Post by acetylcholine »

there's a murder of crows that lives near me, i see them pretty regularly. always cool to see them do their thing, corvids are awesome
she/they/he. professional dork. dragon on the weekends (and during the week too). ask me about d&d or music.

dragon cave stuff:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image