A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

MidiJam videos

Favorite Tubers and videos go here
pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

MidiJam videos

Post by pheelthemoment »

most famous with the inimitable mm2wood, i always thought midijam videos were fun to watch. i found a midi of one of my favorite songs awhile back and uploaded a video of it in midijam and wanted to share it here c:

midijam does not give you any control over the camera and it is random what it chooses to focus on. and it really loves to focus on the guitars which are always the most boring part sdfasd but luckily after a few attempts at recording i was able to get one that showed most of the actually interesting instruments c:

edit: omg..just discovered there is now actually a more stable version of midijam that even lets you control the camera..hell yeah!!!! literally got a patch today wow??
BOOF > Image

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

IVE NEVER HEARD OF MIDIJAM THIS IS SO COOL WHATTT
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

IgneousCroc
Pronouns: surprise me!

Post by IgneousCroc »

I've heard of it through the works of the infamous SilvaGunner themselves, but I never expected it to be a free program anyone could just use? Oooh I've got some shenanigans a brewing >:)
:aro: this dragon :dr_green: runs on ginger ale :ace:

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

IgneousCroc wrote: September 12th, 2023, 3:46 am I've heard of it through the works of the infamous SilvaGunner themselves, but I never expected it to be a free program anyone could just use? Oooh I've got some shenanigans a brewing >:)
yessss..excited for these shenanigans :D
BOOF > Image