A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

deadman's introductory post

WELCOME!!! Tell us about yourself, post here first
deadmansparty
Pronouns:

deadman's introductory post

Post by deadmansparty »

hello dragon forum! i am deadmansparty, a grey dragon with a great hoard of plushies and lesser hoards of interesting drink cans and polyhedral dice.

ive brushed with forums (flightrising) before but never got into them much so im not super up on general forum culture, excited to try though! platforms im on that people might know me from are as mentioned flightrising, im stonecoldbonkax there, alligatorangel (and my unused alt alligatordevil) on tumblr, and ghostiebuddy on instagram.

i have been a huge fan of dragons from an early age, watching httyd over and over again as a child so much so one of my earliest memories is drawing the dragons from the movie at a speech therapy office. i read any book that had dragons on the cover which lead me to one of my first big fandoms in my pre to early teens, wings of fire. i still have a fondness for the series but i havent read any of it in ages. im currently supplementing my dragon autism with dnd as a player in a very heavily homebrewed tyranny of dragons campaign i might make a post on my player character some time in future.

id say my main hobby is video games so im gonna finish off by listing some games im playing and some of my favourites that i might not be playing right now: rain world, ultrakill, the binding of isaac, minecraft, terraria, disco elysium, borderlands (tps mostly), splatoon 3, totk, pathologic (though i only have a few hours in 1 and own but havent played 2 yet), bugsnax... i could keep listing but i feel my post has been long enough.

oh also im an artist, i post most often on tumblr. heres a me i drew this morning

i think that about does it for introductions, cant wait to meet you all! suppose ill go explore some threads now

Neververy4
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/It/Dragon

Post by Neververy4 »

Well hello! Welcome to my forum :heart_blue: :heart_purple: :heart_blue: :heart_purple:
Don't stress over being new with forums, most of the people here are too :heart_red: Post what you want and don't let people make fun of your interests :dr_neververy4: :dr_green:
deadmansparty wrote: September 5th, 2023, 12:48 pmoh also im an artist, i post most often on tumblr. heres a me i drew this morning
This Dragon looks so scrunky, I'm in love :heart_blue: :heart_purple:
deadmansparty wrote: September 5th, 2023, 12:48 pmi could keep listing but i feel my post has been long enough.
Gonna be frank here, I think the limit is 20,000 characters? If that ends up being too short I can always expand it too :exclaim:
Never S. Jhonsen :demi: :pansex:
Visit my site! { MAIN | FURRY | ART | CODE | PROJECTS }

{ He/Him/Dragon (No they/them) }

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

welcome!! always happy to see another plushie hoarder C: i'm a big flight rising player too :D i'm pheelthemoment there as well!

and oooh love your design!! welcome to the forums ^^
BOOF > Image

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

Welcome!
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

omg i just noticed your username too! go oingo boingo woo <3!!
BOOF > Image