A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Gotta catch 'em all
IgneousCroc
Pronouns: surprise me!

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?

Post by IgneousCroc »

I have to say Dragonite is my number 1, ultimate top favourite, right off the bat. With 5 plushies, a blog, 2 figurines and a cosplay in the making, it's impossible to deny :lol:

now the problem starts when I start thinking about the other favourites... someone said the totodile line and I share the sentiment with all my heart, but of course theres the sandile and fuecoco lines, then the turtwig lines (my first ever pokémon...), followed by the chewtle line.... and turtonator...

then theres goodra's line, and appletun, and arctozolt, and dracozolt, and drampa, duraludon, baxcalibur, nearly every fossil pokémon, orthworm...

[He doesn't seem to be finishing that list any time soon....]
:aro: this dragon :dr_green: runs on ginger ale :ace:

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

IgneousCroc wrote: July 6th, 2023, 3:55 am I have to say Dragonite is my number 1, ultimate top favourite, right off the bat. With 5 plushies, a blog, 2 figurines and a cosplay in the making, it's impossible to deny :lol:

now the problem starts when I start thinking about the other favourites... someone said the totodile line and I share the sentiment with all my heart, but of course theres the sandile and fuecoco lines, then the turtwig lines (my first ever pokémon...), followed by the chewtle line.... and turtonator...

then theres goodra's line, and appletun, and arctozolt, and dracozolt, and drampa, duraludon, baxcalibur, nearly every fossil pokémon, orthworm...

[He doesn't seem to be finishing that list any time soon....]
yesss incredible list. dragonite was always one of my faves since i was little..probably one of the first pokemon i learned to draw (aside from Ditto and Diglett haha)
and all the crocs <3 perfect! my fave of those is Krookodile (can't beat those stylish sunglasses and mischievous attitude haha) but they are all amazing c:
Dragonmomma wrote: July 5th, 2023, 10:24 am Just take a look down at my signature for my top 3! (in no particular order)

As for other honorable mentions, I LOVE the design for Galvantula and I also really really like Zekrom a lot :3
ooh solid top 3! Swampert is definitely my starter choice for Hoenn! And go Zekrom!! I'm always happy to see the tao trio get love c:
Graytaloty wrote: June 27th, 2023, 10:34 am I'm a super casual Pokémon enjoyer so I don't actually know about most pokemon. However, my favorites are from the few teams I've had whenever I managed to play some of the games in the franchise. Drifblim, Growlithe, Klefki, Turtwig, Noctowl, and Cyndaquil (hopefully those are spelled correctly) are the ones that come to mind. Love those little guys; they always pulled through for me <3
Woooo Growlithe <3 I think the first time I got asked my favorite Pokemon online I said Growlithe..since then I've changed my answer to Arcanine (bigger, more floof..) but they're both such perfect designs!

---
everyone else here has some great faves too!! it's been fun seeing what everyone likes c:
BOOF > Image

dzamie
Pronouns:

Post by dzamie »

Oh, definitely Serperior. I can't explain why right now, but no other Pokemon can quite compare. There's plenty of dragons vying for second, though... I think Goodra has a pretty firm claim, and both the Latis are marvelous (wherever they end up on my tier-list, they'd have to share a spot).
Here's one looking dapper, linked because it's over a thousand pixels tall and that's kinda rude.
My favorite characters? Um...
I may be a bit biased.

WyvereWings
Pronouns: They/It/Xe/Shi/Wyrm

Post by WyvereWings »

My faves would be the Turtwig line, the Deino line, and Koraidon!
koraidon my beloved…
:ace: :aro: :nonb: :dr_green:
aspiring zoologist, amateur artist, and sea dragon!

pixxyofice
Pronouns:

Post by pixxyofice »

my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is absolutely both versions of vulpix. ImageImage

There's a reason i kin them lmao

i love the cute little ones, so, uh. my favorite dragon is the noibat line. there's little bats. big sound booms. thumbs up emoji.

and then my other favorite is minccino! i hunted for so long for a shiny one.
i like the them. they go on the post.