Welcome to %s forums

A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

Favorite foods

Don’t know where to say something? Drop it here! This is the “everything else” section
Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Favorite foods

Post by Falcon »

One of my alters really likes soup so we make it a lot! What kind of foods does everyone like
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

IgneousCroc
Pronouns: surprise me!

Post by IgneousCroc »

I concur with the soups - was scrounging my thinkpan for all my favourite foods and I'll summarize it for you: 70% is soup. Egg drop soup, chicken noodle soup, tomato soup, minnestrone, nearly all types of ramen I've tasted, bamboo soup, nearly all vegetable medley soups I've ever tasted, goodness gracious it goes on.

I'm a soup lover. Soup fanatic. If there are no soup fans in the world that means I'm no longer in it. I could eat my weight in soup everyday. I didn't even like soup when I was a wee hatchling and, now? What would I Do without it.
:aro: this dragon :dr_green: runs on ginger ale :ace:

Neververy4
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/It/Dragon

Post by Neververy4 »

Soup is wonderful ;-; I made @Gotenerd some tomato soup in our cauldren the day before yesterday, and it turned out really good. Used Milk and about 1/2 cup of various seasonings

Anyways my favorite food is simple. Bread, cheese, and pasta sauce. Pizza, Calzones, Spaghetti with garlic bread, meatball subs, Fettetuni Alfredo, and many others. You need valuable information from me, get me a 14” calzone and I’ll spill it all
Never S. Jhonsen :demi: :pansex:
Visit my site! { MAIN | FURRY | ART | CODE | PROJECTS }

{ He/Him/Dragon (No they/them) }

synthcrow
Pronouns:

Post by synthcrow »

my favourites used to be stuff like tofu katsu ramen but since then gluten has become bad for my stomach so I'm still figuring things out. A good pile of gluten-free pasta with pesto or alfredo (with only butter and parmesan) is still amazing. need to figure out new curry recipes that I can enjoy
it/its | xie/xer | pfp by crowtaur

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

Mmm yummy everyone has excellent taste
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel