- Text-book Defination of a Dragon Fursona go here
- Your Cat/Wolf/Bunny/Fox Fursona with Dragon features go here
- And every fursona in-between.
Neververy4
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/It/Dragon

Reven the Dragon

Post by Neververy4 »

One of my favorite Non-Fursona characters, Rev was made to actually be a mascot for a Tumblr Blog I had in 2017. Remember the Xpost-generator blogs? I had TheRealDragonPost-Generator (renamed to AllDragonsAreGood). At the time, I didn't want people to know it was me who ran it (Keep my main Tumblr experience separate), so I made a mascot Dragon based off of the default profile.

And that's how Rev was made! With the ugliest shades of blue and orange, and a lighting tail tip to match (Tumblr's notification icon), I fell in love with his colors :heart_blue: :heart_yellow: :heart_orange: His name is Reven, which is Never backwards (I am NOT creative). Any pronouns except she/her, but he/him is what he uses the most. Asexual (sex-repulsed).

He has a site dedicated on my website HERE, where I WOULD have more of a backstory, should I ever write it out.

This is my only fursona I have in which fanart is allowed with no prior aragnment. I DID get two arts back in the day, but alas they are lost to the sands of time ): Should I ever find them I'll be adding them to his image list.

Please ask any questions! Random questions are great because they help me build lore and backstory UwU

Never S. Jhonsen :demi: :pansex:
Visit my site! { MAIN | FURRY | ART | CODE | PROJECTS }

{ He/Him/Dragon (No they/them) }

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

WAIT YOURE ALL DRAGONS ARE GOOD??? thank you we love that blog!!
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

Neververy4
Site Admin

Post by Neververy4 »

With the exception of adding my friend in 2020 (or 2021?), it as been all me the whole time :)

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

go Reven!!! childhood diner crayon core
BOOF > Image

Neververy4
Site Admin

Post by Neververy4 »

I had already posted him on a different forum awhile back, but I never got around to throwing him on here. And now he is :)
pheelthemoment wrote: March 21st, 2024, 9:07 am go Reven!!! childhood diner crayon core
He really is like. What a freak.

IgneousCroc
Pronouns: surprise me!

Post by IgneousCroc »

OH MAN I had no idea you were therealdragonpost-er!! What a small world truly...

ALSO I DIG HIS DESIGN!! Here's a question - if Reven had to eat as many units of food (i.e. one burger, two burgers/one cookie, two cookies/one lettuce leaf, etc) as they possibly could in Ten Minutes, no less no more, what would Reven choose?
:aro: this dragon :dr_green: runs on ginger ale :ace:

Neververy4
Site Admin

Post by Neververy4 »

IgneousCroc wrote: March 24th, 2024, 4:42 amHere's a question - if Reven had to eat as many units of food (i.e. one burger, two burgers/one cookie, two cookies/one lettuce leaf, etc) as they possibly could in Ten Minutes, no less no more, what would Reven choose?
Unlike Never, the true burger lover, Reven would be much more reserved. I would give him a . …. 20 burgers an hour rating speed, which would be about 2.5/10 minutes