A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

my dragon plush collection!!

LEGO's, Stuffed Dragons, Transformers, and anything else you'd like to share
pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Re: my dragon plush collection!!

Post by pheelthemoment »

got a couple new dragons to post! Falkor which my mom got me for christmas, and chibi Maleficent that i had meant to pricecheck before i got to the register but then i forgot and i probably wouldnt have bought her if i saw her price beforehand but oh well fdgsdf she was still a fun find c:
Last edited by pheelthemoment on June 30th, 2024, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BOOF > Image

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

That falcor is amazing!!
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

some new dragon plushies to share!! A Tiamat i got at a local comic store, a rainbow beanie boo dragon, beanie ball dragon fluff orb...and custom plushes of my tundra progens Tarragon and Moraine made by Kivovis!
BOOF > Image

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

finally fixed the images in this thread and i also have a new dragon friend to share :D i thought this was themberchaud when i got it but it's actually just a generic dnd red dragon hahaha still love him c:
BOOF > Image

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

pheelthemoment wrote: June 30th, 2024, 1:01 pm Image
finally fixed the images in this thread and i also have a new dragon friend to share :D i thought this was themberchaud when i got it but it's actually just a generic dnd red dragon hahaha still love him c:
Oh at first glance I thought he was themberchaud too 0_0 he can be themberchaud if you believe hard enough
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel