Welcome to %s forums

A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

Daily cool thing thread

Don’t know where to say something? Drop it here! This is the “everything else” section
Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Daily cool thing thread

Post by Falcon »

Gonna have time to play videogames 2 nite
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

Ehksidian
Pronouns:

Post by Ehksidian »

bought a good amount of cute girl clothes. oh my god. it's so nice. i have so many outfits now and i look great in them and aaaa
Icon by lapouris, signature by batnoise and UnholyLykoi
host of the Ehksidian System

she/her

acetylcholine
Pronouns:

Post by acetylcholine »

ordered some jewerly, gamed with friends almost all day, now chilling and watching youtube. perfect way to spend a sunday.
she/they/he. professional dork. dragon on the weekends (and during the week too). ask me about d&d or music.

dragon cave stuff:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Falcon

Post by Falcon »

:exclaim: Woke up early for work so I have extra time to mess around this morning
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

synthcrow
Pronouns:

Post by synthcrow »

it's the time of year when bohemian waxwings gather in large flocks! they exclusively eat fruits and berries so they start foraging together once it gets cold. saw a flock of them gathered around an apple tree today! (photo from wikipedia, couldn't get a picture myself)

it/its | xie/xer | pfp by crowtaur

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

SapphireRaeburn
Pronouns:

Post by SapphireRaeburn »

synthcrow wrote: October 9th, 2023, 9:01 am it's the time of year when bohemian waxwings gather in large flocks! they exclusively eat fruits and berries so they start foraging together once it gets cold. saw a flock of them gathered around an apple tree today! (photo from wikipedia, couldn't get a picture myself)

Ohh! I love waxwings!!

I've decided that this is my daily cool thing today - got to see someone mention a Waxwing! I used to live in an area with Cedar Waxwings. They are so pretty!! Now I've been reminded of lots of awesome memories. Like setting cranberries out in the winter on the porch railing, and watching the waxwings come check them out.

Thank you! :heart_blue:
~Sapphire or SapphireRae. She/Her. Dorky noodle dragon who arts sometimes and writes more often. h0i!

Some of my fav Dragon Cave babies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Falcon

Post by Falcon »

mixed bag of a day BUT im getting excited about that computer class im working on taking
art by pheel

SapphireRaeburn
Pronouns:

Post by SapphireRaeburn »

Falcon wrote: October 10th, 2023, 7:23 pm mixed bag of a day BUT im getting excited about that computer class im working on taking
Always good when you can get excited for a class! I'm glad! Good luck! xD

--

My daily cool thing: My brain is mush from allergies today, but apparently that's what I needed. Because it forced me to take a small writing break and I had an A-ha! moment with a section of my story I'm writing. It's something that's been eluding me for months! So I've got direction again when my brain turns back on completely after my allergies relax a bit. Woot!
~Sapphire or SapphireRae. She/Her. Dorky noodle dragon who arts sometimes and writes more often. h0i!

Some of my fav Dragon Cave babies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Watched some movies with by best friend. We traded childhood movies it was fun
art by pheel

Ehmaree
Location: A grand luxurious cave (don’t ask what’s through the lower tunnel)
Pronouns: it/ílí/he

Post by Ehmaree »

I finally watched Megamind! And it was really good.
:aro: :ace: :pansex:
Dragon therian
it/ílí/he
Tumblr
I answer all PMs