A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

Sapphire's Writing-Doings

A place to put writing projects that you have created
SapphireRaeburn
Pronouns:

Sapphire's Writing-Doings

Post by SapphireRaeburn »

Not sure if my genre is everybody's cup of tea, but I thought I'd drop a thread in here.

I write Supernatural Fantasy, I'm aiming to write Horror-Thriller. It may end up being that way, but although stuff in my head looks creepy- getting on paper is another story. Then again, people I've shown bits to say it is creepy? So maybe it's just not creepy to me since I know all the spoilers. Ha ha.

Current Project:
Skyline Spirits: Spiro. (It'll be a series with each story starting with Skyline Spirits: then followed by a name.)
My Pen Name: Mauve Lily Williams (Tumblr is where my blog is found: mauvelilywilliams)

Genre: Supernatural-Fantasy Horror-Thriller

Includes: Mythology, Elemental magics, Shapeshifters, Cut-Off from the Rest of the World, and LGBTQ-friendly. Main character is actually Crowkin since he's a reincarnation of a crow and still feels like one from time to time.

Mythology Focus in Book 1 (Spiro): Gaelic Mythology : Sluagh.

TW: Spooky Stuff, Violence, Language, Death

You May Like if You Like: The Dome, Tales of Symphonia: DotNW, OffWhite (wolf webcomic that sadly got abandoned before finishing), and City of Bones. ((All of these are also where some of my inspiration for this story came from. Ha ha.))

"Die, the reincarnation of Spiro, Guardian Spirit of Souls, feels like he sucks at life since he can't perform the magics he could in his previous life. And his 'city', if you can call this remnant of a people trapped in ruins a city, is slowly dying while waiting for a new Spirit of Souls to be born. But when strange creatures start appearing, people and ghosts start disappearing, and strange marks wind up on the hunted... Die realizes he has no choice but try again to do what Spiro would've, to save what could be the last life in the world before their time runs out."

--------------------
My bit I was excited to write today is somebody messed with the Cottontail-Rabbit Guardian Spirit of Plants's brother and she unleashed plants everywhere and gave a stern warning to the monster. xD My plant-guardian is Nawra, and she was born a rabbit but can (mostly) shapeshift into a human.
~Sapphire or SapphireRae. She/Her. Dorky noodle dragon who arts sometimes and writes more often. h0i!

Some of my fav Dragon Cave babies:
ImageImageImageImageImage