Welcome to %s forums

A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

Age indicators

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Age indicators

Post by Falcon »

I know this is technically a 13 plus forum but I’m wondering what your thoughts about including age indicators would be! I’m on some discord servers that have roles that you can opt into (or not) to indicate if you are an adult or a minor and I think it could be useful for safety in a forum setting
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

Neververy4
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/It/Dragon

Post by Neververy4 »

I don’t really know how to limit forum posts in a way that would keep people out that shouldn’t be there, or who don’t want to be there (But I am open to ideas)

The only reason that I have this be a PG13 forum is because I’m not willing to maintain an adult-only space: the thought of having to check and recheck everyone to make sure there are NO minors sounds stressful, and there really isn’t any good way to rely on people being truthful (asides from sketchy measures, like asking for government identification :no: :cringe: :no: ) Calling this space PG13 makes it easier to maintain; I can be kid friendly, but I can also do things like drop 1 (one) swear word, or talk about serious adult topics like LGBT identification. I think I might be running this space more in a 17+ way than a 13+ tho, like how Tumblr is, so I may be needing to say that instead.
Never S. Jhonsen :demi: :pansex:
Visit my site! { MAIN | FURRY | ART | CODE | PROJECTS }

{ He/Him/Dragon (No they/them) }