A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

What variety of dragon are you?

Dragon-specific section
WyvereWings
Pronouns: They/It/Xe/Shi/Wyrm

What variety of dragon are you?

Post by WyvereWings »

Several folks here are dragonkin, but what specific kind of dragonkin? Drake and lungkin are probably the most popular, but I'm curious if there's anyone who's lindwormkin, leviathankin, amphitherekin, or maybe even a pyraustakin.
I consider myself to be wyvernkin, specifically some variant of aquatic wyvern. You know how penguins are birds that evolved to be marine animals? Something like that.
koraidon my beloved…
:ace: :aro: :nonb: :dr_green:
aspiring zoologist, amateur artist, and sea dragon!

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

I’m actually an anthro western dragon but my alters are all a variety of types! I won’t say for their privacy. I used to be a wyvern though!
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

Kazzara
Pronouns:

Post by Kazzara »

It's really hard for me to say. I feel connected pretty spiritually to all sorts of dragons, but most notably I am admittedly a bit more "bonded" (I suppose?) to Western dragons. Sometimes I feel two-headed, sometimes I don't. It's very, very difficult for me to properly put how I feel into words, actually! Maybe sometime I'll make my own post and lay my thoughts out- They're pretty complicated, even for me! :think:
Kazzara / She/They :tran: :lesbian:

Ehksidian
Pronouns:

Post by Ehksidian »

i absolutely lean specifically on the more traditional "western" dragon type - four legs, two wings sorta thing. even if i'm an ice dragon specifically...
Icon by lapouris, signature by batnoise and UnholyLykoi
host of the Ehksidian System

she/her