A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

pokemon fan games

Gotta catch 'em all
Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

pokemon fan games

Post by Falcon »

are there any you recommend? i've seen some clips of the pokemon fusion game and it looks fun!
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

WyvereWings
Pronouns: They/It/Xe/Shi/Wyrm

Post by WyvereWings »

I definitely recommend Pokemon Infinite Fusion, but you should probably get Modern Mode if you want all the Pokemon available as early as possible, and the Custom Sprite Pack, which has beautiful fan created sprites rather then the basic sprites that are just a disproportionately sized head on a body. One of the downloads automatically adds the latest custom sprites to the game, saving the hassle of having to download all the sprite packs.
koraidon my beloved…
:ace: :aro: :nonb: :dr_green:
aspiring zoologist, amateur artist, and sea dragon!

Falcon

Post by Falcon »

oh! good to know! have you made any fun pokemon in it?
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

WyvereWings
Pronouns: They/It/Xe/Shi/Wyrm

Post by WyvereWings »

Been a while since I've last played it, but my current team is Dragonair/Torterra, Yanmega/Galvantula, Larvesta/Charmeleon, Duosion/Omastar, Gyarados/Mimikyu, and Deino/Doublade. I plan on keeping my whole team all the way through the game.
https://kaboom242.github.io/PokemonInfiniteFusionTool/ Here's a cool site for all the custom sprite fusions, it's both a great resource for seeing all the stats of the fusions and an cool art gallery! Go search up your fave mon (if they're in the game, the dex doesn't have every mon because the fusions make a lot as is), and have fun looking at what their fusions are!
koraidon my beloved…
:ace: :aro: :nonb: :dr_green:
aspiring zoologist, amateur artist, and sea dragon!

Falcon

Post by Falcon »

clearly my favorite mon and everyone’s favorite mon is kyreum XD

i will do that! looks like a lot of fun!
art by pheel

IgneousCroc
Pronouns: surprise me!

Post by IgneousCroc »

I don't have the name with me but I do remember there was a pokémon daycare simulator! I've played it a bit and it can get a bit repetitive, but it's worth it just for the novelty of a pokémon fangame that doesn't use the same formula of the canon mainline.
:aro: this dragon :dr_green: runs on ginger ale :ace:

dzamie
Pronouns:

Post by dzamie »

I've been having some fun with Pokemon Emerald Rogue (what if pokemon was a roguelike). And, while I cannot in good conscience recommend Pokemon Clover (it's, uh, very much based on 4chan culture from a decade-ish ago, with all the problematic content that implies), I do enjoy it myself.
My favorite characters? Um...
I may be a bit biased.