Login Register

Fat Dragon Friday!!

A place to post visual artwork that you have created
Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Fat Dragon Friday!!

Post by Falcon »

WHEEEE
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

WyvereWings
Pronouns: They/It/Xe/Shi/Wyrm

Post by WyvereWings »

Here's a dragon Chara for this blessed day :3
Some notes:
Yeah the Chara in a suit is based off of TS!Underswap lol, it’s a great fangame and you should check it out!
I’ve thought for the au’s plot that Flowey would accompany Chara to the surface in their backpack, since he genuinely does care for it, and also to an extent Clover as well. He doesn’t tell Chara about who he used to be, since he thinks it’s kinda funny that they don’t recognize him and he doesn’t want them to be disappointed.
I’m kinda eh on cocoapowder, but I thought it would be cute for Clover to have a crush on Chara, likely to stay unrequited for the unfortunate shrimp.
I also drew a little sprite mockup for the made up fangame in my brain, which dream as I might I’m never making…
And a classic melty face Chara, idk how to draw them accurately but I’m still happy with it!
koraidon my beloved…
:ace: :aro: :nonb: :dr_green:
aspiring zoologist, amateur artist, and sea dragon!

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

WyvereWings wrote: September 27th, 2024, 8:49 pm Image
Here's a dragon Chara for this blessed day :3
Some notes:
Yeah the Chara in a suit is based off of TS!Underswap lol, it’s a great fangame and you should check it out!
I’ve thought for the au’s plot that Flowey would accompany Chara to the surface in their backpack, since he genuinely does care for it, and also to an extent Clover as well. He doesn’t tell Chara about who he used to be, since he thinks it’s kinda funny that they don’t recognize him and he doesn’t want them to be disappointed.
I’m kinda eh on cocoapowder, but I thought it would be cute for Clover to have a crush on Chara, likely to stay unrequited for the unfortunate shrimp.
I also drew a little sprite mockup for the made up fangame in my brain, which dream as I might I’m never making…
And a classic melty face Chara, idk how to draw them accurately but I’m still happy with it!
ooooh so cool!! love the design! happy fat dragon friday c:
BOOF > Image

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

happy fat dragon friday!! just before midnight here ffdgsfd

Yacón by millies-theme!

Swampella by CountBlue!

Dasima and Morris by korokonas!
BOOF > Image

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

Fat dragon Friday ahh!!!!
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel