A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

epic transformer find

LEGO's, Stuffed Dragons, Transformers, and anything else you'd like to share
whyitskai
Pronouns: he/him

epic transformer find

Post by whyitskai »

Recently when I visited @pheelthemoment , we stopped by a comic shop near their house and I came across one of my ultimate most wanted Transformers toys that I never thought I'd actually find/afford let alone in good condition...

Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron !! aka the coolest dragon transformer of all time !!

he's in really good shape and even had 2 of the 3 original missiles still with him !! I could not figure out how to transform him to robot mode even with the instructions (I tried but gave up and reverted him to beast mode XD) but that is ok because he looks SO COOL as a dragon !! he's much larger than I expected, too, he just towers over all the other Transformers in my collection....

I don't have my Transformer/other misc. toys shelves very well organized right now as evident in these photos (I need more shelf risers... I always need more...) so I can't really easily share more pics of my guys right now ^^; but yea I thought he'd specifically be of interest to dragon forum and I wanted to show him off hehe

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

yessss he's so epic <3 i'm so glad you found him omg!!

i got my Tiamat at the same time you got this one too hehe C:
still need to fix all those images in that thread though thanks discord dfgsfd
BOOF > Image

whyitskai
Pronouns: he/him

Post by whyitskai »

pheelthemoment wrote: June 30th, 2024, 12:49 pm yessss he's so epic <3 i'm so glad you found him omg!!

i got my Tiamat at the same time you got this one too hehe C:
still need to fix all those images in that thread though thanks discord dfgsfd
omg that's right i forgot it was a multi-dragon obtaining trip....the odds were in our favor that day for sure :heart_pink:

bullfroglover64
Pronouns: They/Them

Post by bullfroglover64 »

OOOOOOH THATS SO COOL!!! im so glad you found him, hes such a great toy,,, i managed to track one down as well but he has no missiles :( still a really pretty figure tho :). Have you seen the RID 2001 repaint of him named cryotek??? hes such a pretty blue,,,

btw love your shelf its so fun :3