A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

hello!!

WELCOME!!! Tell us about yourself, post here first
rainphee
Pronouns: she/they

hello!!

Post by rainphee »

hey there! i've been considering joining for a while but i finally got around to doing it, lol.

my name's phee! i'm an independent artist, writer, and certified dragongirl (she/they)! if you're on flight rising tumblr you might recognize me from some of the art i post. also i'm a big lesbian :lesbian:

these days i consider myself a dragon therian/otherkin, but that manifested in my youth as a general dragon obsession. i was big into HTTYD, Dragonology, and most of all the Inheritance Cycle (which i'm still really passionate about)! i've also now been playing FR for six years and i'm still going strong.

also, i'm very unused to forums and haven't actively been in a forum for purely social reasons for many years, probably not since wikia was a more tolerable website to use lol. so please be patient with me as i figure stuff out! i'm excited to meet you all!!

Neververy4
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/It/Dragon

Post by Neververy4 »

Rainphee! That's a name I recognize! Hi! :) :dr_neververy4: I hope you find a fun community here :heart_purple:
rainphee wrote: July 23rd, 2024, 7:22 pmI'm very unused to forums and haven't actively been in a forum for purely social reasons for many years, [...] so please be patient with me as I figure stuff out! I'm excited to meet you all!!
There is no shame in lurking to get a⠀phee-l⠀of the environment :heart_blue: In fact, I would recommend it.
Never S. Jhonsen :demi: :pansex:
Visit my site! { MAIN | FURRY | ART | CODE | PROJECTS }

{ He/Him/Dragon (No they/them) }

rainphee

Post by rainphee »

hey never!! yeah, i've been stalking and wanting to join since forever. thank you for the warm welcome!!

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

welcome :D i definitely recognize you from flight rising and tumblr!! you drew my girl Clash before c:
glad to see you here!!
BOOF > Image

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

Welcome!
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

rainphee

Post by rainphee »

pheelthemoment wrote: July 24th, 2024, 5:26 pm welcome :D i definitely recognize you from flight rising and tumblr!! you drew my girl Clash before c:
glad to see you here!!
heya pheel!!!! oh yeah i remember her for sure, she was absolutely a really unique commission! glad to see you too!

rainphee

Post by rainphee »

Falcon wrote: July 26th, 2024, 11:04 amWelcome!
thank you!! :smile: