A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

the dragons of the Slayers anime

Wether they were on TV or not, this thread is for your favorite shows
whyitskai
Pronouns: he/him

the dragons of the Slayers anime

Post by whyitskai »

Is anyone familiar with the Slayers anime because there are some awesome dragon designs there !! here's just some I already had saved pictures of, haha

goofy cartoony dragons from the Slayers 1995 OP animation

adorable dragon costume from Slayers 1995 episode 16

Auntie Aqua/Water Dragon King from Slayers NEXT eps 18-19, I love her grandma yoda-esque humanoid form XD

Milgazia the Golden dragon from Slayers NEXT ep 20

Filia the Golden Dragon from Slayers TRY -- her dragon form is so damn cute, especially when she's extra chibified !! I also adore how she wears a bow on her tail :heart_pink:

the Golden Dragon workmen from Slayers TRY episode 7

Marilyn the dragon from TRY episode 18 -- she is so freaking adorable and perfect. we have reached peak dragon design here, everyone. A++++

There's more dragosn throughout the series, and I actually still haven't seen all of the Slayers anime (I think there's a few OVAs I've not yet seen and I couldn't get into the 4th and 5th seasons of the TV anime, I need to try those again) and I'm currently reading the original lite novels which actually have illustrations included, so I know there's plenty more Slayers dragons I'm yet to discover !!

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

wooo congrats on thread 666 (:<

but YES omg cartoony anime dragons <3 they really are something special..perfect creature designs tbh so cute and so much personality!! and hell yeah grandma yoda dragon c:
BOOF > Image

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

Wow what a cuuuuute artstyle!!!
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel