A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

Kobold Adventurer's Guild

DnD, Pathfinder, and any other RPC you’ve made to represent yourself for a game
charmyte
Pronouns:

Kobold Adventurer's Guild

Post by charmyte »

Okay so!! I've had a bunch of D&D 5e characters half-charted out for a long while. It was a fun way to contextualize new characters! (Even if I'm not terribly well versed in D&D lore... and I didn't realistically think I'd ever get to play any of these ^^)

One sorta-silly project I came to design was making a kobold for each of the core rulebook classes! Because kobble loves kobbles :3
And instead of just sharing them one-by-one, I thought it'd be a bit more fun and interesting to collect them all in one neat place!

With that I thus link to thee: The Kobold Adventurer's Guild!
https://charmyte.neocities.org/KoboldAd ... /guildhome

I am only slightly better at site-wrangling than I am character creation, so temper your expectations some ^^ (and please view on desktop or at least in landscape!).

But I hope y'all like the kobolds! (And let me know if there's any slip ups on the site...)
Coming out of your pipes and I've been doing just fine :)

IgneousCroc
Pronouns: surprise me!

Post by IgneousCroc »

This is such a charming idea and such a nice looking website!! I looked at it both in mobile and desktop, and I think it looks lovely in both!

The entries for each member are so detailed, too! I'm going to have to put aside some time to read through all their stories, cuz this is wonderfully lovely! :grin:
:aro: this dragon :dr_green: runs on ginger ale :ace:

charmyte
Pronouns:

Post by charmyte »

Awawawawa!! Thank you!!

And yeah!! I go a bit overboard on details sometimes, but also means there's a lot to the characters!

Tally-Kobold
Pronouns:

Post by Tally-Kobold »

THIS IS SO COOOOOL!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Oh my gosh, everything is formatted so well, and you have so much to say in each story section!!! I absolutely LOVE this, I'll be coming back to read every single bit of it when I get a chance!!! 🙌😤
[Low leveled kobold archivist]
(Any/All pronouns, but She/Her makes me smile =3)
Let me know if I can be of assistance, I'm always eager to help!!! ✨🙏😋✨

charmyte
Pronouns:

Post by charmyte »

Awawawawaa!! Thank you again!!<3
The story is always my favorite part to tinker and flesh out! Probably not that great for making playable characters... but a lot of fun for making a variety of kobbles :3