Welcome to %s forums

A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

A timid Tally has poked her head out from the archives!

WELCOME!!! Tell us about yourself, post here first
Tally-Kobold
Pronouns:

A timid Tally has poked her head out from the archives!

Post by Tally-Kobold »

Hello everyone!!! =3c
My name is Tally, you may know me as the kobold from @LowLevelKoboldAdventures over on Tumblr! I'm 22, I play games, I'm nonbinary, I serve dragons, am working on a little kobold game, and am here if you need anything at all! Eager to be of service!!! βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨

Also, I'm new to these kinds of forum spaces, but I'm eager to learn and get to know you all better!!! You can reach out on Steam @ (Tally) CutieKobold too, I would love to play games with people!!! πŸ₯Ή (I currently am between games right now, but still really enjoy Destiny 2 and Deep Rock Galactic if you're interested!!!) I'm also over on the other forum, "Kobold60," but I wasn't going to say no to joining a dragon one too X3

Hope you're all having a wonderful day! Thank you to all the people who worked on setting up this forum too, it looks really amazing!!! βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–βœ¨
[Low leveled kobold archivist]
(Any/All pronouns, but She/Her makes me smile =3)
Let me know if I can be of assistance, I'm always eager to help!!! βœ¨πŸ™πŸ˜‹βœ¨

IgneousCroc
Pronouns: surprise me!

Post by IgneousCroc »

Since we joined in the same day and you were kind enough to welcome me, I'm here to repay the favour! So, welcome!! :smile: :sparkle:

A kobold game, that sounds so interesting!! Id love to hear more of it! And Deep Rock Galactic, now theres a game with style that I'd love to play some day! Who doesn't like gathering ores and rocks, eh?
:aro: this dragon :dr_green: runs on ginger ale :ace:

Tally-Kobold
Pronouns:

Post by Tally-Kobold »

IgneousCroc wrote: ↑July 5th, 2023, 5:21 pm Since we joined in the same day and you were kind enough to welcome me, I'm here to repay the favour! So, welcome!! :smile: :sparkle:

A kobold game, that sounds so interesting!! Id love to hear more of it! And Deep Rock Galactic, now theres a game with style that I'd love to play some day! Who doesn't like gathering ores and rocks, eh?
Hi again!!! =D
Also the best part about Deep Rock Galactic is they have a KOBOLD MOD!!!!! Well, really it's 2 mods, one for the player models and one for the voicelines, but they're SO GOOD!!!

Also yes, my game! I've never made a game before so... it's nothing too crazy, but it's been a lot of fun to work on, and I've been very eagerly taking suggestions from people who follow my blog!!! I'm actually going to go make a post about it right now here on this forum for people to share their ideas here too!!! 😍😍😍
Let me know if I can be of assistance, I'm always eager to help!!! βœ¨πŸ™πŸ˜‹βœ¨

IgneousCroc
Pronouns: surprise me!

Post by IgneousCroc »

Tally-Kobold wrote: ↑July 5th, 2023, 6:01 pm
Hi again!!! =D
Also the best part about Deep Rock Galactic is they have a KOBOLD MOD!!!!! Well, really it's 2 mods, one for the player models and one for the voicelines, but they're SO GOOD!!!
WHAAAT oh my word I had no idea?! I've heard of kobold mods for games like dwarf fortress but I had no idea there was one (well, two) for DRG!! I have to look up the models right this second, I Have To See!!
(Hm, would I be dreaming too high if I looked forward to glorious kobold beards... <thinking>)
Also yes, my game! I've never made a game before so... it's nothing too crazy, but it's been a lot of fun to work on, and I've been very eagerly taking suggestions from people who follow my blog!!! I'm actually going to go make a post about it right now here on this forum for people to share their ideas here too!!! 😍😍😍
I'll have to check these out! Both the post, and your blog!! :smile: :sparkle:
:aro: this dragon :dr_green: runs on ginger ale :ace:

charmyte
Pronouns:

Post by charmyte »

HI hi and hello fellow bold! :3 good to see you abouts again!
TWO of them now? One day I'll get back into DRG just for the bolds...
I always played with fully concealing armor, joking that management couldn't know there's a kobold inside :3
Coming out of your pipes and I've been doing just fine :)

Tally-Kobold
Pronouns:

Post by Tally-Kobold »

charmyte wrote: ↑July 8th, 2023, 12:07 pm HI hi and hello fellow bold! :3 good to see you abouts again!
TWO of them now? One day I'll get back into DRG just for the bolds...
I always played with fully concealing armor, joking that management couldn't know there's a kobold inside :3
Oh my gosh I do the same fully concealing armor thing! I tend to play without the kobold player models because other players' gear doesn't look right most of the time, but I have a very large helmet on all my characters that I'm sure my little snout could fit inside without giving away I'm actually a little kobold!!!

charmyte
Pronouns:

Post by charmyte »

Tally-Kobold wrote: ↑July 8th, 2023, 3:29 pm Oh my gosh I do the same fully concealing armor thing! I tend to play without the kobold player models because other players' gear doesn't look right most of the time, but I have a very large helmet on all my characters that I'm sure my little snout could fit inside without giving away I'm actually a little kobold!!!
Makes sense, not everyone can appreciate bein a kobble.
Yeah!! :3 just act dwarfy and the shinies will still be yours
Coming out of your pipes and I've been doing just fine :)

Dragonmomma
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Dragonmomma »

Imma add you on steam >:3c

Good to see you here, Tally~!
<3 RAWR MEANS I LOVE YOU IN DRAGON <3
Image <- Me | My Team ->Image ImageImage
Tumblr User Leagueofuselessness - Pure of heart/Dumb of ass