A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

CDs for Meees

Share off your PC builds, Keyboards, setups, and other computer projects
Graytaloty
Pronouns:

CDs for Meees

Post by Graytaloty »

I finally got my CD drive to work, so now the power of burning music onto discs is within my grasp. (:< When I first bought my stack of discs my plan was to make a playlist each month of the songs that I liked best, that way whenever I had to take a long drive, I wouldn't need to use my phone to listen to ad-free music PLUS it wouldn't get stagnant. I don't think my music faves change all that much anymore lol so it's not a project I feel like doing any longer.

My new idea is to make a few playlists based on Vibes™. I know I wanted to do a playlist with intense, fast, and feral. Songs about like werewolves or something hahaha. And then another one with fairy vibes with gentle waves and maybe a bell or two. Now that I write it out loud, maybe I'll just make playlists based on mythological/fairytale creatures idk. I'm just really excited that my CD drive works well enough to burn (it's nearly 18 years old) and I wanna use it :sparkle:

Anybody got some fun ideas? Or song suggestions? :radio: :8note:
Sincerely, Verne (she/they/he) Image
P.S. You're doing great <3

Neververy4
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/It/Dragon

Post by Neververy4 »

Wahoo 🎉The freedom CD's bring is so freeing :)

I personally don't have any song suggestions, but I am interested in what you make :o keep us updated :)
Never S. Jhonsen :demi: :pansex:
Visit my site! { MAIN | FURRY | ART | CODE | PROJECTS }

{ He/Him/Dragon (No they/them) }

pheelthemoment
Pronouns:

Post by pheelthemoment »

oooh that's so fun!!

omg coincidentally i found this song the other day c:

some other ones could be Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf and Cocorosie - Werewolf? ...those two songs are about as different as can be omg
BOOF > Image

Neververy4
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/It/Dragon

Post by Neververy4 »

Graytaloty wrote: January 26th, 2024, 10:47 amMy new idea is to make a few playlists based on Vibes™. I know I wanted to do a playlist with intense, fast, and feral. Songs about like werewolves or something hahaha.
If you're looking for werewolf themed music, there is a song I know that gets people howlin' at the moon :wink: :smile: (2015 and 2019 remixes)
Never S. Jhonsen :demi: :pansex:
Visit my site! { MAIN | FURRY | ART | CODE | PROJECTS }

{ He/Him/Dragon (No they/them) }