Welcome to %s forums

A Generic hang-out Forum for Dragons and their friends

Login Register

lgbt topic

Don’t know where to say something? Drop it here! This is the “everything else” section
Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Re: lgbt topic

Post by Falcon »

Ehksidian wrote: September 20th, 2023, 10:43 pm well, i'm in a system but me specifically? i'm just a trans lesbian lmao. i like girls and i am one, p basic. used to consider myself acespec in some way but after starting hrt and being on it for a year it's absolutely just a "wow this body sucks and i hate it" feeling that made me feel that way.
YAY NEW SYSTEM FREIND
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

Ehmaree
Location: A grand luxurious cave (don’t ask what’s through the lower tunnel)
Pronouns: it/ílí/he

Post by Ehmaree »

I’m usually just say I’m a pan oriented aroace (or sometimes I just say I’m aroace), but I have a lot more labels than that.

Here’s a list of all my non-overlapping labels in order of how important I feel they are to me: Apothiromantic, Asexual, Pansensual, Grey-Homoalterous, Sex ambivalent, Panplatonic, Omniaesthetic

I’m also cisgender, but I go by all pronouns
:aro: :ace: :pansex:
Dragon therian
it/ílí/he
Tumblr
I answer all PMs

SapphireRaeburn
Pronouns:

Post by SapphireRaeburn »

I've been calling myself aro/ace, but after reading the Aegosexual, maybe I'm that? I always just thought of myself as: Eh, I'm the gray ace that wants no part in it but I'll still blush from time to time when scenes show up in movies and stuff.

So, if I maybe I'm aegosexual/aegoromantic? Is there an aegoromantic? Because again, don't include me in on it, but I do cheer during romance movies when the couple I'm rooting for gets together and I can get teary eyed.

So, maybe I'm cisgendered, straight aegosexual/aegoromantic? I'm a girl that likes guys, but I'm single because none of that stuff's for me. xD :heart_blue:
~Sapphire or SapphireRae. She/Her. Dorky noodle dragon who arts sometimes and writes more often. h0i!

Some of my fav Dragon Cave babies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ehmaree

Post by Ehmaree »

SapphireRaeburn wrote: October 4th, 2023, 11:11 pm I've been calling myself aro/ace, but after reading the Aegosexual, maybe I'm that? I always just thought of myself as: Eh, I'm the gray ace that wants no part in it but I'll still blush from time to time when scenes show up in movies and stuff.

So, if I maybe I'm aegosexual/aegoromantic? Is there an aegoromantic? Because again, don't include me in on it, but I do cheer during romance movies when the couple I'm rooting for gets together and I can get teary eyed.

So, maybe I'm cisgendered, straight aegosexual/aegoromantic? I'm a girl that likes guys, but I'm single because none of that stuff's for me. xD :heart_blue:
You can totally be aego aroace! And yes, aegoromantic does exist (as a tip, any prefix on ___sexual can be applied to all types of attraction).
By the way, if you or anyone need any other help with aspec identities, I’m quite knowledgeable on the subject, and even if I don’t know the answer, I can direct you to people who know more than I do. And even as knowledgeable as I am, I’m always learning more (I just recently learned what acespike is)
Dragon therian
it/ílí/he
Tumblr
I answer all PMs

Neververy4
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/It/Dragon

Post by Neververy4 »

Ehmaree wrote: October 4th, 2023, 11:36 pmAnd yes, aegoromantic does exist (as a tip, any prefix on ___sexual can be applied to all types of attraction).
Like me :) Part of my identity is PANromantic; I like all types, and I don’t really have any preference. Other than two longtime mutuals, I haven’t known someone else to be panromantic
Never S. Jhonsen :demi: :pansex:
Visit my site! { MAIN | FURRY | ART | CODE | PROJECTS }

{ He/Him/Dragon (No they/them) }

Falcon
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Falcon »

Neververy4 wrote: October 5th, 2023, 1:21 am
Ehmaree wrote: October 4th, 2023, 11:36 pmAnd yes, aegoromantic does exist (as a tip, any prefix on ___sexual can be applied to all types of attraction).
Like me :) Part of my identity is PANromantic; I like all types, and I don’t really have any preference. Other than two longtime mutuals, I haven’t known someone else to be panromantic
Sometimes I id as panro! I’m still a bit confused myself ahah
:heart_pink: :dr_green: he/him funky dragon himbo dude with did :dr_green: :heart_pink:
art by pheel

SapphireRaeburn
Pronouns:

Post by SapphireRaeburn »

Ah! Awesome!! Thanks everyone! xD
~Sapphire or SapphireRae. She/Her. Dorky noodle dragon who arts sometimes and writes more often. h0i!

Some of my fav Dragon Cave babies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ehmaree

Post by Ehmaree »

I’m currently questioning if I’m aplspec
Dragon therian
it/ílí/he
Tumblr
I answer all PMs

Ehmaree

Post by Ehmaree »

I'm coming out as aplflux!
I'm using the alternate flag because the usual one is very eyestraining for me
Dragon therian
it/ílí/he
Tumblr
I answer all PMs